Friday, January 18, 2013

33 weeks





How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain: +36 lbs
Stretch Marks: Still looking good
Sleep: I'm sorry, I don't know what that is....
Best moment this week: I got to go see Ashley and Ms. Renley!  She's two weeks old and OH SO SWEET!  I pray that Baby G is as good as she is. 
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach, not having heartburn and wearing my old clothes. 
Movement: Baby G has stepped it up a whole notch this week.  I HURT so bad. 
Food cravings: nothing...my appetite is shrinking.  Which amazes me that the scale still creeps up. 
Anything making you sick/queasy: The heartburn is KILLING me
Gender prediction: I'm still trying to stay neutral.
Labor pains: Braxton Hicks
Wedding ring on or off: Ring is off :(
Belly button in or out: still odd looking... 1/2 in 1/2 out
Mood most of the time: Definitely getting anxious and nerves are starting to kick in. 
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures in Dallas on this weekend. 
Next appointment: January 28th and our last Sonogram
Any new symptoms: Dear Lord... SWOLLEN ANKLES & FEET... BOO!!!!!! 
Prego Moment of the week: Just about every day this week I've come home with huge feet....I look down and I don't even recognize my own feet/ankles.  I was in the shower last night shaving and I just kept staring down and thinking...ARE THOSE REALLY MINE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment