Sunday, November 4, 2012

22 weeks


How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 18 lbs.....still refusing to weight at home
Maternity clothes: oh yes... all though this is a pre-prego sweater
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: 1/2 and 1/2
Best moment this week: I realized just how pregnant I really look thanks to this picture
Have you told friends and family: YES!
Miss anything: Margaritas, subway and sushi
Movement: yes ma'am
Food cravings: Pineapples and grapes.  I can't wait to pink grapefruits to come into to season.
Anything making you sick/queasy: not interested in eggs
Have you started to show: Uh....YEAH!  See picture above
Gender prediction: I don't know anymore... I thought girl, but now I'm unsure.
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: on
Belly button in or out: in....but it's starting to get pretty shallow. 
Mood most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Starting the nursery
Next appointment: Nov. 19
Any new symptoms: Breathing is a little difficult at times and heartburn has reared it's ugly head this week.  But for the most part I'm starting to feel pretty awesome!
**New category I want to add....
"Pregnancy Moment of the week".... I wanted to change my toe nail polish this week and for the first time I experienced having the belly get in my way! I had to drag the ottoman over to the coffee table and bend my leg outwards.  I have pretty much decided that this will be my last time to paint my own toes for awhile.  I'll be getting them done from now on.... Sorry Alston.

No comments:

Post a Comment