Friday, October 26, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 18 lbs.....
Maternity clothes: yep
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: 1/2 and 1/2
Best moment this week: feeling Baby G through the day
Have you told friends and family: YES!
Miss anything: Margaritas, subway and sushi
Movement: yes ma'am
Food cravings: fresh fruit.. which is a little tough since most are no longer in season.
Anything making you sick/queasy: nothing right now.
Have you started to show: Yes
Gender prediction: I don't know anymore... I thought girl, but now I'm unsure.
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: on
Belly button in or out: in
Mood most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Starting the nursery
Next appointment: Nov. 19
Any new symptoms: the round ligament pain is BACK!  I actually had to start wearing a support band this week.... It hurt to walk or more especially on my right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment