Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fair Time

Alston and I went to the Fair for the first time together last week.... The Great Fair of Baton Rouge.  We wanted to go last year, but there was just too much going on this time last year.... our WEDDING!
There were only two rides that I was able to ride... I am not saying I enjoyed two rides... I said I rode two rides.  Alston really wanted to ride the Ferris wheel, which I willingly agreed to...but NEVER AGAIN!


I'm beyond terrified of heights and that was a very slow and miserable torture.  The other was the Carousel ..LOVE this one!  There is something about this ride that can still make me feel like a kid, and from the way the other adults smiled and laughed while riding with their kids/grand-kids I can almost guarantee it has the same effect on them.

                                              I love how whimsical they have always looked....
 

SEE.... you can't help but smile like a child..... 


  Alston enjoying some of the other rides                                        

And of course... you can't come to the fair and not enjoy some of the food!
We had to have the funnel cake, candy apples and caramel apples..

 
I actually got little "to-go" container for mine, thinking I wouldn't finish it in one sitting.... well... needless to say.
I totally demolished my caramel apple by the time we made it back to the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment