Wednesday, November 28, 2012

26 weeks


How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: Still not happy about this!...30LBS
Maternity clothes: DUH
Stretch Marks: nope... Thank you Lord!
Sleep: Not to bad
Best moment this week: Our 1st Anniversary and putting up the Christmas tree. 
Miss anything: Margaritas, subway and sushi
Movement: yes ma'am
Food cravings: Nothing new this week. 
Anything making you sick/queasy: not really... I don't have a very big appetite right now. 
Gender prediction: I'm leaning towards girl again. .
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: Back on
Belly button in or out: in....my aunt thinks I may be one of those that belly button never does "POP"
Mood most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My friend Jimmie and her BF are coming into town next week.. YAY!!
Next appointment: Dec. 3rd... the Glucose Test
Any new symptoms: Nothing new this week
Prego Moment of the week: I realized this week that it is not at easy to get up from sitting on the floor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment