Friday, November 23, 2012

YAY.... Liebster Award!

I want to start by saying THANK YOU 
to Jenna Hill from Happy Life in Love for nominating me for this award.

The Liebster Award is given to new, up and coming bloggers who have less that 200 followers. 

So here is how it works... wish me luck ;)

The Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers(with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs
Random Facts about Mu-ah
1. By the time Baby G is born I will have been pregnant almost 16 months...Surprise IT'S A DOLPHIN!! Because of the two miscarriages I've had this year.
2. I'm addicted to owls.
3. I'm a nerd at heart... I love reading and learning new things every chance I get. 
4. I love trying new beers. 
5. When I was little I wanted to have 100 babies.
6. My dream job is to be a coroner. 
7. I'm not nearly as "feminine" as I appear... joke is I'm a guy, just missing a pecker!
8. I'm TERRIFIED of heights.
9. I love Pinups.
10. One of my favorite songs is Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight. 
11. I have had a secret crush on my husband since I was 16....but I always thought he liked petite blondes. 



Questions from Tagger

1.  What is your favorite candy? 
Currently... peppermint taffy
2.  What inspires you? 
Now that I'm expecting, I have to say anything that helps me make the best decisions for my little one. 
3.  What is your least favorite holiday? 
Valentines Day.... way to commercialized
4.  What are you most afraid of? 
Disappointing my husband or failing as a mother.
5.  What is the most important quality in a partner?
True friendship
6.  What is your favorite sports team? 
Duh.... OU Baby!!
7.  What do you like most about Christmas? 
The food and FAMILY TIME
8.  Words of Wisdom?
Timing is everything... and not on our time, but God's time. 
9.  What actor/actress would you say is most like you? 
Appearance wise... I've been told by many it's Tiffani Amber Thiessen.
10.  How/Why did you come up with your blog name?
My husband and I's whole relationship came be summed up by saying.. "Timing is Everything".  We were friends for 9 years before we ever got "our chance", life just kept taking us in different directions.  
11.  Bath or Shower?   
Bath

Questions for Nominees
1. What made you want to start blogging? 
2. What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment in life?
3. What is something that you consider yourself to be absolutely awesome at doing? 
4. Do you collect anything? 
5. Favorite Quote?
6. Favorite movie?
7. Best gift you have ever received and why?
8. Favorite Christmas song?
9. Dream job?
10. Favorite food?
11. Fondest childhood memory? 

Nominees
1. Marissa Saunders The Simple Swan
2. Coley What you make it
4. H. Weisberg Baby Things
5. Futurehope Hopeful Future
7. Bettina Lovely Little One
8. Olivia Mad Lib
10. Besserina

No comments:

Post a Comment