Sunday, February 3, 2013

35 weeks




How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain: ....prepare yourself....46 lbs
Stretch Marks: still looking good.
Sleep: I'm sorry, I don't know what that is....
Best moment this week: Baby G was honored with 3 baby showers. We got to see Baby G one last time before D-Day.  I looks like the babe will have Alston's lips and my fat/round cheeks. Baby G is estimated to be 6LBs 4 Oz (which could be +/-1LBS and length is in the 78%.
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach, not having heartburn, being able to go more than a hour without having to pee, being able to bend over and wearing my old clothes.
Movement: I HURT! Thanks to the sono I know that it's feet that are kicking my ribs.  
Food cravings: Jimmy-Johns!!!
Anything making you sick/queasy: The heartburn is still KILLING me
Gender prediction: I'm thinking Pink
Labor pains: Braxton Hicks
Wedding ring on or off: Ring is off :(
Belly button in or out: 1/2 in 1/2 out...and when I laugh it looks like it could completely pop out.
Mood most of the time: Happy... I haven't felt this good in quite awhile.
Looking forward to: Our couples shower saturday afternoon.
Next appointment: Feb 7 ( the weekly appoitments have started)
Any new symptoms: Swollen feet, ankles and calfs.

Prego Moment of the week: Dr. Chapman told me that she doesn't expect me to make it to 40 weeks.  She said to make sure my bags are packed.  With baby G being engaged, the estimated size and the swelling I'm experiencing could lead me to have the baby early.

No comments:

Post a Comment