Tuesday, December 4, 2012

second trimester LOVES








schick intution ravor
I absolutely LOVE this razor!  Why did I not discover this years ago when I was living at the lake... sheeesh...
All you have to do is splash some water on your legs or your pits and shave: no shave gel required and no nasty bumps after!  Great for those mornings I'm running late and still need a shave.

New make-up
I'm all about simplifying my daily routine.... I figure I better start now trying to find products that will make me feel good, but not make me spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom.
  • The eyeshadow stick is FABULOUS!  Is for the smokey effect, but I use just the blush pink side for every day use.  My favorite color is the "Torch".
  • This "fountain" is so cool!  It only comes in two colors I believe... tan and fair.  When you squeeze some out to use it it is white... but as you blend it it blends so smoothly and flawlessly!  Love this for a quick fix.
Food Cravings
I cannot get enough of these two!  Pineapples and Satsumas... OMG! 
Satsumas are native to Louisiana: they are super easy to peel, and SOOO yummy. They are actually sweet.

BACK BRACE FROM BABYS R US
Find it here.... My belly really starts to hurt in the evenings, especially after a lot of being on my feet.  My friend told me about this when she saw that I was constantly putting my hands under my belly.  It helps take the weight off of your back too, which is a BIG plus.

Mio water flavor
I'm currenlty burned out on Crystal Light, so I had to try something different.  What's also nice about the MIO is that you decide how much to add... and that really determines that flavor of your drink.
NO I DON'T USE THE ENERGY ONE EITHER...

still loving my belly lotion
27 weeks and still no stretch marks!! YAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment