Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas in Oklahoma..... Day 1

We got in around noon on Friday morning after driving 10 hours.  We decided to wait to leave till 12, since my doctor told me that we would have to stop every hour to get out and walk for about 5 minutes.  But if I was sleeping, we wouldn't have to stop.
Once we got here it was non-stop Friday. Alston spent the day with my brother shopping for hunting supplies at Bass Pro ( they went goose hunting EARLY Saturday morning... more in a minute) and I spent the day with my dad getting some last minute gifts bought and the groceries for Christmas dinner.

Here are a few pictures of the boys hunting experience.

My brother is the second one from the far left and my hubby is the one on the very end.... far right. 



LOTS of geese.... my mom has been looking up recipes all morning on how to cook a goose.  I'll let you know in a later post how it went. 

 Oh.... they have now decided that they want to stuff at least one of their prizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment