Sunday, December 16, 2012

28 weeks







How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 28LBS... I'm sure I'll find out otherwise on Thursday at my check up. 
Stretch Marks: nope... and I'm still using my mustela religiously
Sleep: Definitely starting to suck.
Best moment this week: Getting to go to the Baton Rouge jewerly show.  OH MY!  You can definitely get into some trouble there.  It's for vendors to come and buy merchandise at wholesale prices.  
Miss anything: Margaritas, subway and sushi
Movement: Lots of movement, especially in the evenings. 
Food cravings: Alston says my addiction to mustard has gotten crazy... so I guess I have actually had a food craving lately. 
Anything making you sick/queasy: not really... Still not very hungry. 
Gender prediction: I still think we are having a girl. 
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: There was three days this week that I couldn't wear wear ring
Belly button in or out: Still in
Mood most of the time: Happy, but very easily annoyed and frustrated.  I'm pretty sure the lack of sleep and this growing belly are starting to get to me. 
Looking forward to: Doctor appt on Thursday and then we leave for Oklahoma.
Next appointment: 
Any new symptoms: I now have to get up to pee 3 times at night... BOO
Prego Moment of the week: Not being able to power shop anymore.  I have to take mini breaks and pee A LOT!

2 comments: