Monday, January 5, 2015

16 weeks.... Happy (belated) New Years



BABY G2 IS THE SIZE OF AN Avocado






Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes sir
Stretch Marks: nope.  Still going strong.
Sleep: Terrible.  I've had really bad morning sickness... which come to find out Thursday-Friday I caught that nasty virus that has been going around.  HOLY-GUACAMOLE I feel like death! I'm praying Alston or Aubrie don't catch this.  
Best moment this week: Being with family and friends for New Years Eve.... Yes, I even made it to Midnight.  
What does Aubrie think: She is going to be an amazing Big Sister.  
Miss anything: nope. 
Movement: none this week (trying not to give into the fear) 
Food cravings: the same--Smoothies, sushi, sweet-tarts, sprees. 
Anything making you sick/queasy: brushing my teeth. And I'm just sick in general. 
Have you started to show: OH YES 
Gender prediction: I still think boy
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: on
Belly button in or out: in
Mood most of the time: Happy...but very emotional 
Looking forward to: Aubrie's second birthday in Feb.
Next appointment: Feb 2
Thoughts for the week: I'm sad at times to think it wont just be Aubrie and me... I love "our" time.  I know it's going to be so exciting to have more kiddos, but I want her to be my baby forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment