Monday, January 5, 2015

15 weeks.... Merry Christmas (totally belated)

BABY G2 IS THE SIZE OF AN orange

Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes sir
Stretch Marks: nope.  I'm praying I make it through this pregnancy too without them.  PRAYING. This time I'm using Palmers Vit E. Oil. 
Sleep: Terrible.  I've started taking benadryl at bedtime to help. 
Best moment this week: It snowed in OK!! incredible, no one was expected it.  at my parents house, I'm pretty sure we got 3-4 inches.  It was BEAUTIFUL!!  Exactly what I had been praying for. 
What does Aubrie think: She's precious-she'll say "baby" and point to either her tummy or mine. She a great nurse too.... especially on those morning that I'm throwing up. 
Miss anything: nope. 
Movement: none this week (trying not to give into the fear) 
Food cravings: the same--Smoothies, sushi, sweet-tarts, sprees. 
Anything making you sick/queasy: brushing my teeth.
Have you started to show: OH YES 
Gender prediction: I still think boy
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: on
Belly button in or out: in
Mood most of the time: Happy...but very emotional 
Looking forward to: Aubrie's second birthday in Feb.
Next appointment: Feb 2
Thoughts for the week: My cup runneth over.  Thank you Lord. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment