Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weekend in OK and Baby Shower

Part two to our first road trip...click here to read part one.

What BUSY weekend we had...WOW! But lil miss did amazing.  We got in super early Thursday morning but we were able to sleep till 9, so I  cant complain.  I knew as soon as we got up and moving I wanted to make sure that we went and saw my DEAR DEAR friend Beth that...words cannot describe how amazing this women is, I knew we HAD to go see her (I knew she was unable to come to the shower Saturday).  As soon as she saw Aubrie she started crying, which of course I couldn't help but get emotional too.


Friday and Saturday was a BLUR of people...Lil Miss met a ton of my family/closet friends. 


I can't get enough of her... <3

Her shower was Saturday at the church I grew up at....it was PERFECT and Lil Miss got a LOT of stuff. 


 
     
   I loved that my sister made these as the "favor's"

My sister & niece


“HAPPINESS [is] ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED” 
― Jon KrakauerInto the Wild





No comments:

Post a Comment