Tuesday, July 9, 2013

HAP-PAY HAP-PAY HAP-PAY 4th of July

What an AWESOME weekend..... not only was it Aubrie's FIRST fourth of July, but my parents came down for a long weekend YAY!!!

We spent the 4th at my aunts house-eating, drinking and being MERRY.  Thursday is also when I took Lil Miss' 19 week pictures (even though Wednesday is when I was supposed to....) she was just tutu cute not too....(haha, okay a little cheesy)

Lil Miss LOVES her feet....they are always up in the air just "waiting" for someone to rub them. 

Of course we had to take a family picture in front of "THE CHALKBOARD"
The Mimi and Pawpaw from Oklahoma

Here is my PINTEREST dessert for the 4th....A fruit flag and star cut-out watermelon. (Thanks Hubby for the help)

                                                                       



Aubrie looves my aunts neighbor Hayleigh! she will let her hold her all day, and Hayleigh will just play and play with her.


Her new favorite toy

I had to borrow Aubrie from Haleigh to take this picture...  ;)

Hanging with MawMaw

Love her lil expressions.....  makes my heart happy

She has found her thumb... I know its super cute, but I hope its only a phase.....

HAP-PAY 
HAP-PAY
 HAP-PAY
FOURTH OF JULY!










No comments:

Post a Comment