Tuesday, May 21, 2013

3 Months old

Monday was Lil Miss' 3 month Birthday

I have officially decided that I have "goggles" on when it comes to seeing how big she's getting...I swear she still wears newborn.  I can't tell you how many times I've picked up an outfit and said "this is still too big, but I'll put it on her since we are just at home today"....and come to find out IT FITS (see the last picture I posted)....<insert sad face>.  Then there are times that I see those cute little rolls on her legs and the start of a double chin and I think... sha bebe, you REALLY are growing every day. 


Height-  24 1/2"
Weight- dad got on the scale to weigh you and you are 12.4lbs
Your sleeping patterns- Lil Miss, you LOVE to sleep...and I thank the Lord you do.  This momma is so rested.  THANK YOU.  You go to bed around 10 and sleep till 9 most days, with two feedings during that stretch. 
Your feeding schedule- You have a very good appetite...I'm still exclusively breastfeeding you, so you eat every 1 1/2-2 hours during the day. 
Some sounds and motions you make are- You are smiling and laughing so much.  You have found your hands and you LOVE to suck on that fist.  In the mornings you are so much fun... you talk and talk to as we get ready for the day.  You have started cooing a lot too.  
This month, you really like- You are finally started to like your stroller (YAY) and beginning to enjoy your bouncing chair (I said starting to....right now you only sit in it for about 15-20 minutes while I start dinner).
Your dislikes- Your carseat at night....Lordy-lordy...you have some vocals on you when you are pissed. 
Your favorite toys and games are- You LOVE your Sophie the Giraffe and the lil sheep on your swing mobile and when we sing or make funny noises at you. 
Her Sophie

My sleeping beauty


Enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having.
(outfit I was FOR SURE did not fit....)

2 comments:

  1. First time on the blog - stopping by from the link-up! Your sweet girl is just precious!! And I sometimes do the same thing - even now that she is almost ten months!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It's so surreal to see how quickly they change... It makes me want to have lots more babies!

      Delete