Saturday, September 15, 2012

15 weeks


How far along: 15 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: 11 lbs.... I haven't weighted myself since I was at the doctor's office.  Honestly, I don't think I'm going to until the doctor does it... I'm trying very hard to not let it bother me.
Maternity clothes: pants
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: It's hit and miss this week.  I've been trying to train myself to sleep on my left side....but it's just not as comfortable as my right side.
Best moment this week: I found some consignment shops that carry cute maternity clothes.
Have you told friends and family: YES!
Miss anything: Not this week
Movement: nope
Food cravings: I'm loving fruit and veggies right now.
Anything making you sick/queasy: I don't enjoy chicken or broccoli right now.
Have you started to show: Yes....the bump is here.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: on
Belly button in or out: in
Mood most of the time: Happy....but my emotional side is starting to show up.  I can cry at ANYTHING
Looking forward to: feeling the baby move
Next appointment: Sept 28

No comments:

Post a Comment