Tuesday, July 10, 2012

6 Weeks.....

So.... I'm pretty sure most people don't buy baby clothes this early on, but I just couldn't help myself.  Our little one is due the week before St. Patty's Day.


How far along: 6 weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure... will find out Friday
Maternity clothes: nope
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: EXHAUSTED!! All day long
Best moment this week: First doctor's appointment Friday morning
Have you told friends and family: some... just our parents, my aunt and uncle and siblings
Miss anything: Margaritas and beer
Movement: nope
Food cravings: nope
Anything making you sick/queasy: food in general... especially anything I try to eat in the morning and in the evenings.  SUCKS being so sick
Have you started to show: nope...but definitely bloated
Gender prediction: with the way I'm breaking out like I'm a teenager again.... I'm thinking we are having a GIRL
Labor pains: nope
Wedding ring on or off: on
Belly button in or out: in
Mood most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: our first ultrasound
Next appointment: July 13

No comments:

Post a Comment