Monday, October 21, 2013

8 months.... HAPPY FALL Y'ALL

My heart that beats outside of my chest. I love you Aubrie D'Laine. 




Height-  28 inches
Weight- 16lbs
Your sleeping - everything is WONDERFUL in this area. Although we have been working on getting you to take a nap alone in your pack n play... Currently, you are one tough lil girl! You don't want to do it. 
Your feeding schedule- You are still exclusively breastfed, and I don't see us stopping anytime soon. 
Some sounds and motions you make are-  You love to be heard! You have 3 words: da da, mum and ninn (you're hungry). Your shriek and squeal so loud now, it's super cute. You also started grunting, you are an absolute HOOT. 
This month, you really like- discovering new things. You know no fear. 
Your dislikes- You really don't have anything (except being away from/out of sight of me). You are so happy all the time. 
Your favorite toys and games are- 
You love all things veggietales and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 
New first-  You are growing up so fast! You are cutting two new teeth on top (4 total) You learned how to clap and love to play 'patty-cake'. You are still wearing size '2' diapers and just now really filling out 3-6 month clothing, you are petite and PERFECT! Oct. 13, 2013 was baby dedication at church. You stood up twice  while sitting on the bed, no assistance. 






2 comments:

  1. Your little girl is SUPER cute! I have a 10 month old and she is just now into 9 months clothes so your comment about her filling out 3-6 months just now made me laugh and think of my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Last week I had 2 ladies ask if she was a premie at birth (she wasn't)

      Delete