Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy FIRST Fathers Day


To celebrate Fathers Day we spent the weekend at the river with our awesome friends/cousins... Which included 4 adults, 2 busy boys, a toddler and 2 infants. WE ALL SURVIVED!... Tired, very tired, but we had an awesome time. 
Aubrie got her daddy a new grill for Fathers Day

The rain was coming in... But we got the food done first! 

At the river..... Our lil Diva



Ms Renley ( Aubries cousin... They are 6 weeks apart) love her smiles!  

Fathers Day morning in the camper... Waiting patiently for breakfast.

Alston loved his card from Aubrie. It was the one from Hallmark that you stamp their hands on it. 

Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect daddy to Aubrie. 
WE LOVE YOU! 

Happy Fathers Day to my daddy.... The man that showed me how a man should treat a lady and taught me I was capable of doing anything I put my mind to. I love you! 














No comments:

Post a Comment